> Get Involved
Eating Good in the Neighborhood!
Food for Thought: Recipes for Success from Neighborhood Watch Groups
This creative cookbook idea will promote the personal side of Neighborhood Watch groups... from your favorite recipes to your success stories.
- - When: Now! This is an ongoing project.
- - How you can Help: We are looking for volunteers for the Cookbook Committee, which will include gathering recipes, success stories, getting food photographs, and putting it all together!
Other volunteer opportunities:
- - SAFE's Annual Event Gala & Fundraiser
- - SAFE's Annual 5k Fun Run-Walk for SAFEty
- - Database Entry to effectively track SAFE's services
- - Neighborhood fairs, events & canvasses
- - Volunteer to be a member of our Board of Directors
- - Office & computer work, including help on crime prevention projects.
Please call (415) 553-1984 for more information.